Click the Study Aids tab at the bottom of the book to access your Study Aids (usually practice quizzes and flash cards).
Study Pass is our latest digital product that lets you take notes, highlight important sections of the text using different colors, create "tags" or labels to filter your notes and highlights, and print so you can study offline. Study Pass also includes interactive study aids, such as flash cards and quizzes.
Highlighting and Taking Notes:
If you've purchased the All Access Pass or Study Pass, in the online reader, click and drag your mouse to highlight text. When you do a small button appears – simply click on it! From there, you can select a highlight color, add notes, add tags, or any combination.
If you've purchased the All Access Pass, you can print each chapter by clicking on the Downloads tab. If you have Study Pass, click on the print icon within Study View to print out your notes and highlighted sections.
To search, use the text box at the bottom of the book. Click a search result to be taken to that chapter or section of the book (note you may need to scroll down to get to the result).
View Full Student FAQs
12.3 Discussion Questions and Activities
- Explain three different types of public relations tools that a company can use to generate interest in its products.
- As the manufacturer of small appliances, explain how you might plan to use both a push strategy and pull strategy.
- What type of sales promotions do you feel are most effective for college students?
- Create a sales promotion you think will attract a lot of students to your favorite fast-food restaurant.
- Write a press release about special activities your college or university is doing to help the environment or community.