Table of Contents
- About the Authors
- Money, Banking, and Your World
- The Financial System
- Interest Rates
- The Economics of Interest-Rate Fluctuations
- The Economics of Interest-Rate Spreads and Yield Curves
- Rational Expectations, Efficient Markets, and the Valuation of Corporate Equities
- Financial Structure, Transaction Costs, and Asymmetric Information
- Bank Management
- Innovation and Structure in Banking and Finance
- The Economics of Financial Regulation
- The Financial Crisis of 2007–2009
- Central Bank Form and Function
- The Money Supply Process
- The Money Supply and the Money Multiplier
- Monetary Policy Tools
- Monetary Policy Targets and Goals
- Foreign Exchange
- International Monetary Regimes
- Money Demand
- IS-LM in Action
- Aggregate Supply and Demand, the Growth Diamond, and Financial Shocks
- Monetary Policy Transmission Mechanisms
- Inflation and Money
- Rational Expectations Redux: Monetary Policy Implications
Money and Banking, v. 1.1
by Robert E. Wright and Vincenzo Quadrini
6.4 Suggested Reading
Choudry, Moorad. Analysing and Interpreting the Yield Curve. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley and Sons, 2004.
Fabozzi, Frank. Interest Rate, Term Structure, and Valuation Modeling. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley and Sons, 2002.
Fabozzi, Frank, Steven Mann, and Moorad Choudry. Measuring and Controlling Interest Rate and Credit Risk. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley and Sons, 2003.
Homer, Sidney, and Richard E. Sylla. A History of Interest Rates, 4th ed. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley and Sons, 2005.