Table of Contents
- About the Author
- Money, Banking, and Your World
- The Financial System
- Interest Rates
- The Economics of Interest-Rate Fluctuations
- The Economics of Interest-Rate Spreads and Yield Curves
- Rational Expectations, Efficient Markets, and the Valuation of Corporate Equities
- Financial Structure, Transaction Costs, and Asymmetric Information
- Bank Management
- Innovation and Structure in Banking and Finance
- The Economics of Financial Regulation
- Financial Derivatives
- Financial Crises: Causes and Consequences
- Central Bank Form and Function
- The Money Supply Process and the Money Multipliers
- Monetary Policy Tools
- Monetary Policy Targets and Goals
- Foreign Exchange
- International Monetary Regimes
- Money Demand
- IS-LM in Action
- Aggregate Supply and Demand and the Growth Diamond
- Monetary Policy Transmission Mechanisms
- Inflation and Money
- Rational Expectations Redux: Monetary Policy Implications
Money and Banking, v. 2.0
by Robert E. Wright
1.4 Suggested Reading
Ayub, Muhammed. Understanding Islamic Finance. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley and Sons, 2008.
El-Gamal, Mahmoud. Islamic Finance: Law, Economics, and Practice. New York: Cambridge University Press, 2008.
Kaufman, Henry. On Money and Markets: A Wall Street Memoir. New York: McGraw Hill, 2001.
Soros, George. Soros on Soros: Staying Ahead of the Curve. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley and Sons, 1995.