Table of Contents
- About the Author
- Money, Banking, and Your World
- The Financial System
- Interest Rates
- The Economics of Interest-Rate Fluctuations
- The Economics of Interest-Rate Spreads and Yield Curves
- Rational Expectations, Efficient Markets, and the Valuation of Corporate Equities
- Financial Structure, Transaction Costs, and Asymmetric Information
- Bank Management
- Innovation and Structure in Banking and Finance
- The Economics of Financial Regulation
- Financial Derivatives
- Financial Crises: Causes and Consequences
- Central Bank Form and Function
- The Money Supply Process and the Money Multipliers
- Monetary Policy Tools
- Monetary Policy Targets and Goals
- Foreign Exchange
- International Monetary Regimes
- Money Demand
- IS-LM in Action
- Aggregate Supply and Demand and the Growth Diamond
- Monetary Policy Transmission Mechanisms
- Inflation and Money
- Rational Expectations Redux: Monetary Policy Implications
Money and Banking, v. 2.0
by Robert E. Wright
7.5 Suggested Reading
Bernstein, Peter. Against the Gods: The Remarkable Story of Risk. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley and Sons, 1998.
Burnham, Terry. Mean Markets and Lizard Brains: How to Profit from the New Science of Irrationality. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley and Sons, 2008.
English, James. Applied Equity Analysis: Stock Valuation Techniques for Wall Street Professionals. New York: McGraw-Hill, 2001.
Mackay, Charles, and Joseph de la Vega. Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds and Confusion de Confusiones. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley and Sons, 1995.
Malkiel, Burton. A Random Walk Down Wall Street: The Time-Tested Strategy for Successful Investing, 9th ed. New York: W. W. Norton, 2007.