Read & modify our textbooks
Start by locating your class
Introductory Chemistry, v. 1.0
- By: David W. Ball
- Pub Date: March 2011
- eISBN: 978-1-4533-2765-4
- Pages: 484
What do you want to do?
New Version Available
Table of Contents:
- About the Author
- Chapter 1: What Is Chemistry?
- Chapter 2: Measurements
- Chapter 3: Atoms, Molecules, and Ions
- Chapter 4: Chemical Reactions and Equations
- Chapter 5: Stoichiometry and the Mole
- Chapter 6: Gases
- Chapter 7: Energy and Chemistry
- Chapter 8: Electronic Structure
- Chapter 9: Chemical Bonds
- Chapter 10: Solids and Liquids
- Chapter 11: Solutions
- Chapter 12: Acids and Bases
- Chapter 13: Chemical Equilibrium
- Chapter 14: Oxidation and Reduction
- Chapter 15: Nuclear Chemistry
- Chapter 16: Organic Chemistry
- Appendix: Periodic Table of the Elements
Interested in combining chapters from this book with your own or other third party content?
XanEdu can help.
Learn more »
- Online Access [Required] $29.95
- Online Access [Required] + Ebook Downloads $49.95
- Online Access [Required] + Black & White Textbook* $54.95
Online Access [Required] + Ebook Downloads + Black & White Textbook*
* Moving to color textbooks in the spring of 2017 for the same price.
David W. Ball of Cleveland State University brings his new survey of general chemistry text Introductory Chemistry, to the market with a fresh theme that will be sure to hold student interest: "Chemistry is Everywhere." Introductory Chemistry is intended for a one-semester introductory or preparatory chemistry course. Throughout the chapters, David presents two features that reinforce the theme of the textbook, that chemistry is everywhere.
This textbook comes with the following materials that you can use in your classroom.Test Item File
Need assistance in supplementing your quizzes and tests? Our test item files (in Word format) contain many true/false, multiple choice, fill in the blanks, and short essay questions.Instructor Manual
The Instructor Manual (in Word format) will help guide you through the main concepts of each chapter such as learning objectives, key terms and takeaways. Many also include explanations and answers to chapter exercises.Powerpoint Lecture Notes
A PowerPoint presentation highlighting key learning objectives and the main concepts for each chapter are available for you to use in your classroom. You can either cut and paste sections or use the presentation as a wholeTest Generator
Prefer printable tests? Download our test generator and start creating printable tests today! We offer a test generator for both PC and Mac users.Testbank for Import to Learning Management System
We have taken our test item file and created files to import into several Learning Management Systems. Click for detailed information and file availability.
Who's Using this Textbook?
The FlatWorld MapFind a Peer Near You >