Read & modify our textbooks
Start by locating your class
Introduction to the Law of Property, Estate Planning, and Insurance, v. 1.0
- By: Don Mayer, Daniel Warner, George Siedel and Jethro K. Lieberman
- Version: 1.0
- Pub Date: August 2012
- eISBN: 978-1-4533-4416-3
- Pages: 428
What do you want to do?
Table of Contents:
- About the Authors
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Law and Legal Systems
- Chapter 2: Corporate Social Responsibility and Business Ethics
- Chapter 3: Courts and the Legal Process
- Chapter 4: Constitutional Law and US Commerce
- Chapter 5: Administrative Law
- Chapter 6: Criminal Law
- Chapter 7: Introduction to Tort Law
- Chapter 8: Contracts
- Chapter 9: Introduction to Property: Personal Property and Fixtures
- Chapter 10: Intellectual Property
- Chapter 11: The Nature and Regulation of Real Estate and the Environment
- Chapter 12: The Transfer of Real Estate by Sale
- Chapter 13: Landlord and Tenant Law
- Chapter 14: Estate Planning: Wills, Estates, and Trusts
- Chapter 15: Insurance
- Chapter 16: Secured Transactions and Suretyship
- Chapter 17: Mortgages and Nonconsensual Liens
- Chapter 18: Bailments and the Storage, Shipment, and Leasing of Goods
Interested in combining chapters from this book with your own or other third party content?
XanEdu can help.
Learn more »
- All Access Pass: $34.95
- Study Pass: $19.95
- VIP Pass: $49.95
- B&W Printed Book: $39.95
About This Textbook:
After introductory chapters covering the legal environment of business, Introduction to the Law of Property, Estate Planning and Insurance provides students with context and essential legal concepts relating to property rights and duties, estate planning, insurance, secured transactions, mortgages, and related topics. The text provides the vocabulary and legal savvy they will need when working with these concepts, which are critical to business planning and success.
With Introduction to the Law of Property, Estate Planning and Insurance, the authors have created a text that not only has both case summaries and excerpted cases, but one that you can easily customize by deleting chapters, reordering the content, adding your own material, and even editing at the line level with Flat World's easy-to-use MIYO (Make It Your Own) Platform. The free online version of the text includes embedded links to law-related videos at YouTube and other online sites for easy access by students and instructors.
Request a desk copy of Mayer, Warner, Siedel and Lieberman's Introduction to the Law of Property, Estate Planning and Insurance today to see if its comprehensive content, affordable price, and flexible format are right for your students and your course.
This textbook comes with the following materials that you can use in your classroom.Instructor Manual
The Instructor Manual will help guide you through the main concepts of each chapter such as learning objectives, key terms and takeaways. Many also include explanations and answers to chapter exercises.Powerpoint Lecture Notes
A PowerPoint presentation highlighting key learning objectives and the main concepts for each chapter are available for you to use in your classroom. You can either cut and paste sections or use the presentation as a wholeTest Item File
Need assistance in supplementing your quizzes and tests? Our test item files (in Word format) contain many true/false, multiple choice, fill in the blanks, and short essay questions.
Who's Using this Textbook?
The Flat World MapFind a Peer Near You >