Read & modify our textbooks
Start by locating your class
eMarketing: The Essential Guide to Online Marketing, v. 1.0
- By: Rob Stokes
- Version: 1.0
- Shared Versions: 6 what's this?
- Pub Date: August 2010
- eISBN: 978-1-4533-2758-6
- Pages: 291
What do you want to do?
Table of Contents:
- About the Author
- Chapter 1: Introduction to eMarketing
- Chapter 2: E-mail Marketing
- Chapter 3: Online Advertising
- Chapter 4: Affiliate Marketing
- Chapter 5: Search Engine Marketing
- Chapter 6: Search Engine Optimization
- Chapter 7: Pay per Click Advertising
- Chapter 8: Social Media
- Chapter 9: Crowdsourcing
- Chapter 10: Viral Marketing
- Chapter 11: Online Reputation Management
- Chapter 12: Web Public Relations
- Chapter 13: Web Site Development and Design
- Chapter 14: Online Copywriting
- Chapter 15: Web Analytics and Conversion Optimization
- Chapter 16: Mobile Marketing
- Chapter 17: Customer Relationship Management
- Chapter 18: Market Research
- Chapter 19: eMarketing Strategy
Interested in combining chapters from this book with your own or other third party content?
XanEdu can help.
Learn more »
Digital All Access Pass
Access to online, offline, and eBook formats: online book with Study Pass, chapter PDFs, and eBook files for tablets, e-readers, and smartphones.
Access to the online book only with study tools like note-taking and highlighting; study aids like flashcards; and study view, which collapses each chapter into key terms and key takeaways.
Black & White Print Textbook
Bonus access to online and eBooks.
Color Print Textbook
Bonus access to online book.
This textbook comes with the following materials that you can use in your classroom.Test Item File
Need assistance in supplementing your quizzes and tests? Our test item files (in Word format) contain many true/false, multiple choice, fill in the blanks, and short essay questions.Instructor Manual
The Instructor Manual will help guide you through the main concepts of each chapter such as learning objectives, key terms and takeaways. Many also include explanations and answers to chapter exercises.Powerpoint Lecture Notes
A PowerPoint presentation highlighting key learning objectives and the main concepts for each chapter are available for you to use in your classroom. You can either cut and paste sections or use the presentation as a wholeTest Generator
Prefer printable tests? Download our test generator powered by Brownstone and start creating printable tests today! We offer a test generator for both PC and Mac users.Testbank for Import to Learning Management System
We have taken our test item file and created files to import into the following Learning Management Systems*: Blackboard, Angel, Moodle, WebCT. We also support a Respondus Neutral file that you can use to easily import our questions in any LMS supported by Respondus. * Please note that only certain versions of each LMS are supported. Click on Supplements for detailed information
Who's Using this Textbook?
The Flat World MapFind a Peer Near You >