Read & modify our textbooks
Start by locating your class
eMarketing: The Essential Guide to Online Marketing, v. 1.0
- By: Rob Stokes
- Version: 1.0
- Shared Versions: 6 what's this?
- Pub Date: August 2010
- eISBN: 978-1-4533-2758-6
- Pages: 291
What do you want to do?
Table of Contents:
- About the Author
- Chapter 1: Introduction to eMarketing
- Chapter 2: E-mail Marketing
- Chapter 3: Online Advertising
- Chapter 4: Affiliate Marketing
- Chapter 5: Search Engine Marketing
- Chapter 6: Search Engine Optimization
- Chapter 7: Pay per Click Advertising
- Chapter 8: Social Media
- Chapter 9: Crowdsourcing
- Chapter 10: Viral Marketing
- Chapter 11: Online Reputation Management
- Chapter 12: Web Public Relations
- Chapter 13: Web Site Development and Design
- Chapter 14: Online Copywriting
- Chapter 15: Web Analytics and Conversion Optimization
- Chapter 16: Mobile Marketing
- Chapter 17: Customer Relationship Management
- Chapter 18: Market Research
- Chapter 19: eMarketing Strategy
Interested in combining chapters from this book with your own or other third party content?
XanEdu can help.
Learn more »
- Online Access [Required] $29.95
- Online Access [Required] + Ebook Downloads $49.95
- Online Access [Required] + Black & White Textbook* $54.95
Online Access [Required] + Ebook Downloads + Black & White Textbook*
* Moving to color textbooks in the spring of 2017 for the same price.
eMarketing: The Essential Guide to Online Marketing
In writing eMarketing: The Essential Guide to Online Marketing, marketing guru Rob Stokes, along with CEO Sarah Blake of Quirk eMarketing, consolidated 11 years of real online marketing experience at Quirk into a full length textbook, drawing from both academic theory and practical experience.
This textbook is suitable for these courses: Advertising, Marketing, Digital Marketing
This textbook is suitable for 2 and 4 year institutions.
- Search Engine Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing Web Analytics & Conversion Optimization
- Web Development
- Online Copywriting
- Online Advertising
- Online Reputation Management
- Pay Per Click Advertising
- Viral Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- eMarketing Strategy
- Market Research
- Mobile Marketing
- Customer Relationship Management
This textbook comes with the following materials that you can use in your classroom.Test Item File
Need assistance in supplementing your quizzes and tests? Our test item files (in Word format) contain many true/false, multiple choice, fill in the blanks, and short essay questions.Instructor Manual
The Instructor Manual (in Word format) will help guide you through the main concepts of each chapter such as learning objectives, key terms and takeaways. Many also include explanations and answers to chapter exercises.Powerpoint Lecture Notes
A PowerPoint presentation highlighting key learning objectives and the main concepts for each chapter are available for you to use in your classroom. You can either cut and paste sections or use the presentation as a wholeTest Generator
Prefer printable tests? Download our test generator and start creating printable tests today! We offer a test generator for both PC and Mac users.Testbank for Import to Learning Management System
We have taken our test item file and created files to import into several Learning Management Systems. Click for detailed information and file availability.
Who's Using this Textbook?
The FlatWorld MapFind a Peer Near You >