Read & modify our textbooks
Start by locating your class
An Introduction to Politics, v. 1.0
- By: T.M. Sell
- Version: 1.0 other versions
- Pub Date: October 2013
- eISBN: 978-1-4533-5714-9
- Pages: 250
What do you want to do?
Table of Contents:
- About the Author
- Chapter 1: Politics and Power
- Chapter 2: Political Philosophy: Taking a Theorem to Keep from Getting Thick
- Chapter 3: Ideologies and Isms
- Chapter 4: Types of Governments: A Republic or a Democracy?
- Chapter 5: Citizens and Politics
- Chapter 6: Voting and Elections
- Chapter 7: The Building Blocks of Government
- Chapter 8: Eee! Economics, Economic Systems, and Economic Policy
- Chapter 9: International Relations
- Chapter 10: Applying What You’ve Learned: Three Issues
Interested in combining chapters from this book with your own or other third party content?
XanEdu can help.
Learn more »
- Online Access [Required] $29.95
- Online Access [Required] + Ebook Downloads $49.95
- Online Access [Required] + Black & White Textbook* $54.95
Online Access [Required] + Ebook Downloads + Black & White Textbook*
* Moving to color textbooks in the spring of 2017 for the same price.
An Introduction to Politics, vol. 1.0
T.M. Sell's goals in writing An Introduction to Politics were simple:
- Provide students with a basic outline of politics, what it means and how it works
- Demonstrate to students how politics matters in their lives
- Provide faculty with a fully developed teaching package to enable that goal.
This textbook is suitable for these courses: Political Science, U.S. Government
This textbook is suitable for 2 and 4 year institutions.
An Introduction to Politics is a little more brief and concise than similar textbooks currently on the market, yet it is just as thorough. Because this is usually a first-year course, overloading a textbook can lead to students giving up on the book.
Some students need to be convinced that politics matters in their lives. This book presents the material in a way that shows how this is relevant to them and why politics matters. to each concept and idea.
This textbook comes with the following materials that you can use in your classroom.
Who's Using this Textbook?
The FlatWorld MapFind a Peer Near You >