Read & modify our textbooks
Start by locating your class
Introduction to Psychology, v. 1.0
- By: Charles Stangor
- Version: 1.0
- Shared Versions: 9 what's this?
- Pub Date: November 2010
- eISBN: 978-1-4533-2736-4
- Pages: 482
What do you want to do?
New Version Available
Table of Contents:
- About the Author
- Chapter 1: Introducing Psychology
- Chapter 2: Psychological Science
- Chapter 3: Brains, Bodies, and Behavior
- Chapter 4: Sensing and Perceiving
- Chapter 5: States of Consciousness
- Chapter 6: Growing and Developing
- Chapter 7: Learning
- Chapter 8: Remembering and Judging
- Chapter 9: Intelligence and Language
- Chapter 10: Emotions and Motivations
- Chapter 11: Personality
- Chapter 12: Defining Psychological Disorders
- Chapter 13: Treating Psychological Disorders
- Chapter 14: Psychology in Our Social Lives
Interested in combining chapters from this book with your own or other third party content?
XanEdu can help.
Learn more »
- Online Access [Required] $29.95
- Online Access [Required] + Ebook Downloads $49.95
- Online Access [Required] + Black & White Textbook $69.95
- Online Access [Required] + Color Textbook $139.95
- Online Access [Required] + Ebook Downloads + Color Textbook $159.95
This textbook comes with the following materials that you can use in your classroom.Test Item File
Need assistance in supplementing your quizzes and tests? Our test item files (in Word format) contain many true/false, multiple choice, fill in the blanks, and short essay questions.Instructor Manual
The Instructor Manual (in Word format) will help guide you through the main concepts of each chapter such as learning objectives, key terms and takeaways. Many also include explanations and answers to chapter exercises.Powerpoint Lecture Notes
A PowerPoint presentation highlighting key learning objectives and the main concepts for each chapter are available for you to use in your classroom. You can either cut and paste sections or use the presentation as a wholeTest Generator
Prefer printable tests? Download our test generator and start creating printable tests today! We offer a test generator for both PC and Mac users.Testbank for Import to Learning Management System
We have taken our test item file and created files to import into several Learning Management Systems. Click for detailed information and file availability.
Who's Using this Textbook?
The Flat World MapFind a Peer Near You >