Read & modify our textbooks
Start by locating your class
International Trade: Theory and Policy, v. 1.0
- By: Steve Suranovic
- Version: 1.0
- Pub Date: May 2010
- eISBN: 978-1-4533-2732-6
- Pages: 338
What do you want to do?
Table of Contents:
- About the Author
- Chapter 1: Introductory Trade Issues: History, Institutions, and Legal Framework
- Chapter 2: The Ricardian Theory of Comparative Advantage
- Chapter 3: The Pure Exchange Model of Trade
- Chapter 4: Factor Mobility and Income Redistribution
- Chapter 5: The Heckscher-Ohlin (Factor Proportions) Model
- Chapter 6: Economies of Scale and International Trade
- Chapter 7: Trade Policy Effects with Perfectly Competitive Markets
- Chapter 8: Domestic Policies and International Trade
- Chapter 9: Trade Policies with Market Imperfections and Distortions
- Chapter 10: Political Economy and International Trade
- Chapter 11: Evaluating the Controversy between Free Trade and Protectionism
Interested in combining chapters from this book with your own or other third party content?
XanEdu can help.
Learn more »
- All Access Pass: $34.95
- Study Pass: $19.95
- VIP Pass: $49.95
- B&W Printed Book: $39.95
About This Textbook:
International Trade: Theory and Policy by Steve Suranovic is intended for a one-semester course in International Trade. After April 2010, you can check out the entire book online or request a desk copy.
This textbook comes with the following materials that you can use in your classroom.Instructor Manual
The Instructor Manual will help guide you through the main concepts of each chapter such as learning objectives, key terms and takeaways. Many also include explanations and answers to chapter exercises.Test Item File
Need assistance in supplementing your quizzes and tests? Our test item files (in Word format) contain many true/false, multiple choice, fill in the blanks, and short essay questions.Powerpoint Lecture Notes
A PowerPoint presentation highlighting key learning objectives and the main concepts for each chapter are available for you to use in your classroom. You can either cut and paste sections or use the presentation as a whole
Who's Using this Textbook?
The Flat World MapFind a Peer Near You >