This textbook is suitable for the following courses: Introduction to Project Management and leadership courses in technical fields, such as nursing, engineering, and computers.
Project Management addresses all of the project management fundamentals, while emphasizing the priorities of a project manager: managing client expectations, profiling projects, and understanding the technical aspects of managing a project.
- New chapter on the leadership skills needed by project managers, including a new model for determining the type of skills needed on projects based on industry and project profile
- Updated content to reflect the latest version of The Project Management Institute's PMBOK
- Emphasis on project profiling
- New project management model that offers different perspective and provides fresh insights into available management approaches from start to finish
- Exploration of personal dynamics and the roles they play in project management
At FlatWorld, we take pride in providing a range of high-quality supplements alongside our titles, to help instructors teach effectively. Supplements are available for instructors who have registered their adoption with us. If you need to review or preview something specific, please contact us.
Already registered? Sign in here
Test Item File
Need assistance in supplementing your quizzes and tests? Our test item files (in Word format) contain many true/false, multiple choice, fill in the blanks, and short essay questions.
The Instructor Manual (in Word format) will help guide you through the main concepts of each chapter such as learning objectives, key terms and takeaways. Many also include explanations and answers to chapter exercises.
Test Generator - Cognero
FlatWorld has partnered with Cognero, a leading online assessment system, that allows you to create printable tests from FlatWorld provided content.
Test Bank File - Cognero
Once you've completed creating your test, the file can be imported into the following Learning Management Systems: Blackboard, Canvas, Brightspace/D2L, Moodle and Respondus. Files are also available in Word and PDFs.
PowerPoint Lecture Notes
A PowerPoint presentation highlighting key learning objectives and the main concepts for each chapter are available for you to use in your classroom. You can either cut and paste sections or use the presentation as a whole.
Test Bank for Import to Learning Management System
We have taken our test item file and created files to import into several Learning Management Systems. Click for detailed information and file availability.