Read & modify our textbooks
Start by locating your class
Small Business Management in the 21st Century, v. 1.0
- By: David T. Cadden and Sandra L. Lueder
- Version: 1.0
- Shared Versions: 3 what's this?
- Pub Date: June 2012
- eISBN: 978-1-4533-4556-6
- Pages: 520
What do you want to do?
Table of Contents:
- About the Authors
- Chapter 1: Foundations for Small Business
- Chapter 2: Your Business Idea: The Quest for Value
- Chapter 3: Family Businesses
- Chapter 4: E-Business and E-Commerce
- Chapter 5: The Business Plan
- Chapter 6: Marketing Basics
- Chapter 7: Marketing Strategy
- Chapter 8: The Marketing Plan
- Chapter 9: Accounting and Cash Flow
- Chapter 10: Financial Management
- Chapter 11: Supply Chain Management: You Better Get It Right
- Chapter 12: People and Organization
- Chapter 13: The Search for Efficiency and Effectiveness
- Chapter 14: Icebergs and Escapes
- Chapter 15: Going Global: Yes or No?
- Appendix: A Sample Business Plan
Interested in combining chapters from this book with your own or other third party content?
XanEdu can help.
Learn more »
- Online Access [Required] $29.95
- Online Access [Required] + Ebook Downloads $49.95
- Online Access [Required] + Black & White Textbook* $54.95
Online Access [Required] + Ebook Downloads + Black & White Textbook*
* Moving to color textbooks in the spring of 2017 for the same price.
See how easy it is to customize a textbook in this 4 minute demo: Flat World Editing Platform Video Demo
This textbook comes with the following materials that you can use in your classroom.Test Item File
Need assistance in supplementing your quizzes and tests? Our test item files (in Word format) contain many true/false, multiple choice, fill in the blanks, and short essay questions.Instructor Manual
The Instructor Manual (in Word format) will help guide you through the main concepts of each chapter such as learning objectives, key terms and takeaways. Many also include explanations and answers to chapter exercises.Other Supplements
Solutions manuals, sample exams, video learning segments, workbooks, cases and lab manuals are just some of the extras our books will offer depending on the needs of the course. Click here to see what this textbook offers.Powerpoint Lecture Notes
A PowerPoint presentation highlighting key learning objectives and the main concepts for each chapter are available for you to use in your classroom. You can either cut and paste sections or use the presentation as a wholeTest Generator
Prefer printable tests? Download our test generator and start creating printable tests today! We offer a test generator for both PC and Mac users.Testbank for Import to Learning Management System
We have taken our test item file and created files to import into several Learning Management Systems. Click for detailed information and file availability.
Who's Using this Textbook?
The FlatWorld MapFind a Peer Near You >