The Ethics Workshop
- James Brusseau
- February 2018
- Page Count:
- Online Access Price:
- Full Color Book + Online Access Price:
This textbook is suitable for the following courses: Applied Ethics, Practical Ethics, and Ethics and Society.
The Ethics Workshop provides a framework for identifying, analyzing, and resolving ethical dilemmas. Brusseau uses case studies to demonstrate that in most situations, there is no right answer to an ethical problem. However, he introduces strategies for students to logically think through the issue, rather than just “winging it.”
- Added chapter on Data Ethics.
- Additional video case studies have been distributed throughout.
- Updated PowerPoint slides within the Instructor supplements.
- Engaging and provoking case studies.
- Real-world examples.