Mastering Organizational Behavior equips readers to become high-performance managers in today’s business world. Learners gain a solid foundation in organizational behavior with this unique, competency-based approach. Students are encouraged to assess and maximize their personal skills within the context of today’s organizational behaviors, as they learn to master seven core managerial competencies most important for success – managing self, ethics, communication, diversity across cultures, teams, and change. This edition establishes a clear connection between classic theory, contemporary research, and emerging trends. It has been updated with new events and business cases.
- New co-author Cecily D. Cooper provides a fresh perspective.
- Updated throughout to include current topics and examples.
- New chapter on “Promoting Fairness and Trust.”
- Recent, notable events, such as the General Motors ignition-switch crisis.
- Covers influential leaders, such as Sheryl Sandberg.
- Highlights high-impact companies, such as Uber, Morning Star, and more.
- End-of-text cases that discuss issues related to leadership, power, social influence, and more.
- Video links to engage students.
- “Ethical Dilemmas” that conclude each chapter.
- Individual and group exercises.
- Case studies in each chapter.
At FlatWorld, we take pride in providing a range of high-quality supplements alongside our titles, to help instructors teach effectively. Supplements are available for instructors who have registered their adoption with us. If you need to review or preview something specific, please contact us.
Already registered? Sign in here
FlatWorld Homework System
This book is now available with FlatWorld’s Homework System at no additional cost to your students.
With the new, easy-to-use Homework System, you will be able to assign questions and autograde homework. The system includes multi-format questions written specifically for your FlatWorld book, which you can access through our stand-alone interface or integrate with your learning management system (e.g. Canvas, Moodle, Brightspace/D2L, and Blackboard).
Visit the FlatWorld Homework page to learn more.
To schedule a demo for help in setting up FlatWorld Homework for your course, contact your Sales Rep or FlatWorld support.
Test Item File
Need assistance in supplementing your quizzes and tests? Our test item files (in Word format) contain many true/false, multiple choice, fill in the blanks, and short essay questions.
The Instructor Manual (in Word format) will help guide you through the main concepts of each chapter such as learning objectives, key terms and takeaways. Many also include explanations and answers to chapter exercises.
PowerPoint Lecture Notes
A PowerPoint presentation highlighting key learning objectives and the main concepts for each chapter are available for you to use in your classroom. You can either cut and paste sections or use the presentation as a whole.
Prefer printable tests? Download our test generator and start creating printable tests today! We offer a test generator for both PC and Mac users.
Test Bank for Import to Learning Management System
We have taken our test item file and created files to import into several Learning Management Systems. Click for detailed information and file availability.
- Chapter 2.2, Assessing Your Personality Using the Big Five, added (R) to statement #14. (11/9/18)