- A focus on service-oriented businesses.
- Small-business examples that make concepts engaging and relatable.
- Multimedia content in every chapter to engage visual learners.
- Captivating opening cases focused on smaller businesses and start-ups.
- “How Would You Handle It?” callout boxes that pose real-life challenges and questions to readers.
- “Leveraging” callout boxes that explain how to leverage outside resources to make business decisions.
- Interactive end-of-chapter activities.
At FlatWorld, we take pride in providing a range of high-quality supplements alongside our titles, to help instructors teach effectively. Supplements are available for instructors who have registered their adoption with us. If you need to review or preview something specific, please contact us.
Already registered? Sign in here
All Instructor Supplements will be available by March 15, 2019.
Test Item File
Need assistance in supplementing your quizzes and tests? Our test item files (in Word format) contain many true/false, multiple choice, fill in the blanks, and short essay questions.
The Instructor Manual (in Word format) will help guide you through the main concepts of each chapter such as learning objectives, key terms and takeaways. Many also include explanations and answers to chapter exercises.
PowerPoint Lecture Notes
A PowerPoint presentation highlighting key learning objectives and the main concepts for each chapter are available for you to use in your classroom. You can either cut and paste sections or use the presentation as a whole.
Prefer printable tests? Download our test generator and start creating printable tests today! We offer a test generator for both PC and Mac users.