FlatWorld Announces Enhanced Textbook Selection for 2018 – 2019 Academic Year
Publisher now offers more than 135 peer-reviewed textbooks at prices students can afford
BOSTON, July 31, 2018 — FlatWorld, a publisher of the most affordable high-quality college textbooks, today announced its new textbook editions for the 2018 – 2019 academic year. FlatWorld’s catalog features more than 135 textbooks, the majority of which have been updated in the last two years.
“Hundreds of professors across the U.S. have told us that they’re paying more attention to the cost of textbooks than ever before,” commented Alastair Adam, Co-CEO of FlatWorld. “Our focus on both growing FlatWorld’s catalog, and keeping our learning materials up-to-date, is in direct response to the increasing demand for college learning materials that are affordable and high-quality.”
FlatWorld offers titles across more than 20 academic subjects, including accounting, business law, chemistry, communication, economics, finance, health and nutrition, management and organizational behavior, marketing, political science, psychology, sociology, and more. The publisher’s new textbook editions include:
- American Government and Politics in the Information Age, Version 3.0 (update), by David L. Paletz, Diana Owen, and Timothy E. Cook
- Information Systems: A Manager’s Guide to Harnessing Technology, Version 7.0, by John Gallaugher
- Organizational Behavior: Bridging Science and Practice, Version 3.0, by Talya Bauer and Berrin Erdogan
- Nutrition Basics: An Active Approach, Version 2.0, by Maureen Zimmerman and Mary Elizabeth Snow
- Learn to Program Using Swift for iOS Development, Version 3.0, by John Gallaugher
The majority of FlatWorld’s textbooks cost between $24.95 – $29.95 for digital access which includes access to online homework assignments and other online resources for no additional charge. Students also have the option of purchasing a full-color print copy for an additional $10 – $25.About FlatWorld
FlatWorld publishes the most affordable high-quality learning materials, including both digital and print textbooks, and a robust homework platform. FlatWorld offers more than 135 titles, and the majority of FlatWorld’s textbooks cost between $24.95–$29.95 for digital access. More than 4,000 professors at universities across the U.S. have adopted a FlatWorld textbook. To learn more, visit www.flatworld.com.