Organizational Behavior: Bridging Science and PracticeVersion 3.0 By: Talya Bauer and Berrin Erdogan
This book is available with FlatWorld's Homework System at no additional cost to your students. Learn more
- “OB Toolbox”—An experiential approach that brings concepts to life
- “Ethical Dilemmas” that conclude each chapter
- Individual and group exercises
- Case studies in each chapter
By expertly weaving together the equally important strands of management theory and practice, Organizational Behavior: Bridging Science and Practice provides students with the key vocabulary, conceptual frameworks, and critical thinking skills necessary to diagnose work-based interactions, ask pertinent questions, evaluate gathered data, and act in an effective and ethical manner regardless of situational characteristics. Version 3.0 is aligned with Lead: The Simulation, an online learning experience.
- Updated content to reflect the most current developments in the field of Organizational Behavior.
- Added new concept pages, photos, and figures.
- Included 15 new opening chapter cases on companies and leaders, such as Townshend Tea, Salesforce.com, Patty McCord at Netflix, and more.
- Updated all cases from Version 2.0, which will be available within the Instructor’s Manual and/or Organizational Behavior Case Book.
- Received a 2019 Textbook Excellence Awards from the Textbook and Academic Authors Association
FlatWorld Homework includes multi-format questions written specifically for your FlatWorld book, which you can access through our stand-alone interface or integrate with your learning management system.
Request a demo
The Instructor Manual guides you through the main concepts of each chapter and important elements such as learning objectives, key terms, and key takeaways. Can include answers to chapter exercises, group activity suggestions, and discussion questions.
PowerPoint Lecture Notes
A PowerPoint presentation highlighting key learning objectives and the main concepts for each chapter are available for you to use in your classroom. You can either cut and paste sections or use the presentation as a whole.
PowerPoint Lecture Notes
Test Generator - powered by Cognero
FlatWorld has partnered with Cognero, a leading online assessment system, that allows you to create printable tests from FlatWorld provided content.
Test Bank Files for Import to Learning Management Systems
For your convenience, we've packaged our test items for easy import into Learning Management Systems like Blackboard, Brightspace/D2L, Canvas, Moodle, or Respondus.
Test Item File
Need assistance in supplementing your quizzes and tests? Our test-item files (in Word format) contain many multiple-choice, fill-in-the-blank, and short-answer questions.
Solutions manuals, sample exams, video learning segments, workbooks, cases and lab manuals are just some of the extras our books will offer depending on the needs of the course. Click here to see what this textbook offers.
At FlatWorld, we take pride in providing a range of high-quality supplements alongside our titles, to help instructors teach effectively. Supplements are available for instructors who have registered their adoption with us. If you need to review or preview something specific, please contact us.
Already registered? Sign in here
- Replaced table 7.1 at section 7.2, with Perceived Stress Scale. June 12, 2019.