International Business: Opportunities and Challenges in a Flattening World
- Mason A. Carpenter and Sanjyot P. Dunung
- January 2018
- Page Count:
- Online Ebook Price:
- Full Color Book + Online Ebook Price:
This textbook is suitable for the following courses: International Business and Introduction to Global Business.
Blending the authors’ two unique backgrounds—one as an academic and the other as a practitioner— Carpenter and Dunung present a fresh approach to the subject of international business. This textbook not only provides the foundation for the subject, but also helps today’s learners understand what is really relevant in today’s constantly changing global business arena. The authors stress the importances of seeing borders as bridges, and not barriers, as they encourage entrepreneurship and discuss strategy.
- Up-to-date facts, statistics, and analysis.
- New coverage of the ongoing changes in business and economics and their impact on cultural environments.
- Updated information on the emerging markets, including markets in the Gulf and in Africa.
- New analyses and perspectives on global businesses and their evolution.
- Focus on the practical application of theory and information throughout the text.
- Current and topical opening cases.
- “Did You Know?” factoids about international business and local cultures.
- “An Eye on Ethics” sections that provide examples of ethical issues that arise in international business.
- End-of-chapter summaries including review questions, experiential exercises, and ethical dilemmas.
- Closing section with specific and practical tools related to international business with supplemental support materials from each chapter.
At FlatWorld, we take pride in providing a range of high-quality supplements alongside our titles, to help instructors teach effectively. Supplements are available for instructors who have registered their adoption with us. If you need to review or preview something specific, please contact us.
Already registered? Sign in here
The Instructor Manual (in Word format) will help guide you through the main concepts of each chapter such as learning objectives, key terms and takeaways. Many also include explanations and answers to chapter exercises.
Test Item File
Need assistance in supplementing your quizzes and tests? Our test-item files (in Word format) contain many multiple-choice, fill-in-the-blank, and short-answer questions.
Test Bank Files for Import to Learning Management Systems
For your convenience, we've packaged our test items for easy import into Learning Management Systems like Blackboard, Brightspace/D2L, Canvas, Moodle, or Respondus.
PowerPoint Lecture Notes
A PowerPoint presentation highlighting key learning objectives and the main concepts for each chapter are available for you to use in your classroom. You can either cut and paste sections or use the presentation as a whole.
Prefer printable tests? Download our test generator and start creating printable tests today! We offer a test generator for both PC and Mac users.
Test Generator - powered by Cognero
FlatWorld has partnered with Cognero, a leading online assessment system, that allows you to create printable tests from FlatWorld provided content.