The Legal and Ethical Environment of Business
- Terence Lau and Lisa Johnson
- May 2017
- Page Count:
- Online Access Price:
- Full Color Book + Online Access Price:
This textbook is suitable for the following courses: Legal Environment of Business, Legal Studies in Business, Business Law & Ethics, and Business Law (one semester course).
In writing The Legal and Ethical Environment of Business, the authors have condensed and streamlined the presentation of the key business law topics to ensure that every page is relevant, engaging, and interesting to today’s learners. This highly accessible textbook uses summaries of cases and case excerpts to improve student understanding. Lau and Johnson are focused on getting students to understand the reason for the law rather than just memorizing the law and its key elements.
- Up-to-date materials relevant to the study of the legal environment.
- New section on agency added to the chapter on employment law.
- Added notable events, such as the VW emissions scandal.
- Video content that help illustrate key points have been added to virtually every section of the text.
- Real-life examples demonstrated through video content, links to websites, and podcasts.
- Practice worksheets.
- Practical Ethical Action feature in every chapter.
At FlatWorld, we take pride in providing a range of high-quality supplements alongside our titles, to help instructors teach effectively. Supplements are available for instructors who have registered their adoption with us. If you need to review or preview something specific, please contact us.
Test Item File
Need assistance in supplementing your quizzes and tests? Our test item files (in Word format) contain many true/false, multiple choice, fill in the blanks, and short essay questions.
The Instructor Manual (in Word format) will help guide you through the main concepts of each chapter such as learning objectives, key terms and takeaways. Many also include explanations and answers to chapter exercises.
Powerpoint Lecture Notes
A PowerPoint presentation highlighting key learning objectives and the main concepts for each chapter are available for you to use in your classroom. You can either cut and paste sections or use the presentation as a whole
Prefer printable tests? Download our test generator and start creating printable tests today! We offer a test generator for both PC and Mac users.
Testbank for Import to Learning Management System
We have taken our test item file and created files to import into several Learning Management Systems. Click for detailed information and file availability.
- Removed Exercise #1 in 4.1, as link was broken. (11/12/18)
- Removed Exercise #4 in 4.2, as link was broken (11/12/18)